+follow home


»»» Mini Karnival :o ?
Saturday 22 September 2012, 23:50 0 Moshi(s)

Assalamualaikum and Annyong , 
Pergh, today is so tiring. Can't even move a step. Well, I can. But not on 2:36 p.m. 23/9/2012. Mula-mula bangun pukul 6:30. Tapi tidur balik semula kerana terlalu penat. Bangun tengok dah pukul 7:10. Terus bergegas masuk ke bilik air untuk mandi. Pakai baju semua tu terus pergi sekolah. Mula-mula datang tengok sikit jer orang. I was just relaxing with my early ones at the next to the stairs. When my other friend came, we started to walk around..
    First, the Headmistress gave her speech. Then, the PIBG representative came to give his speech. After the speech are done, the Orkestra band came to make their performance. One of the performance is called "Ayam Den Lapeh" which means My Chicken is Hungry in the Negeri Sembilan Dialect. 
    Next, we go to "tebus" our tokens that we bought to buy food, we enjoy our foods and go to play some games! We went to play BODYZORB. It is a game when we put our body in a inflatable circle and attack each other. It was the best game for me. Then, we play KMX (I think) Bicycle. We planned to race. I got first with 7 laps. The others got 6 laps. But I felt bad for Syahid for only get to play 3 laps. That's it for today. Sorry for if I say something rude or anything.